Office: To let, Leasehold
- Joshua House occupies a high profile position on Dawson Street next to the mansion house, a prime sought after business location.
- The unit is laid out to provide a mix of open plan and cellular office suites with boardroom facilities and high end specification fit out in place.
- The property is easily accessible by public transport with multiple bus routes and the new cross city Luas stop on Dawson Street. Pearse street dart station is within a 12 min walk.
- Surrounding occupiers include Jet.com, Barclays, Goshawk Aviation, AIB and TD Securities.
2 year sub lease available
Max: 391 m² \ 4,209 sq ft
Available: 391 m² \ 4,209 sq ft
Retail: To let
- Retail and Restaurant opportunities available.
- Well established and thriving shopping centre only four miles from both Dun Laoghaire and Dublin City Centre.
- Well serviced by both bus services and the Dart services.
- Achored by Superquinn and NEXT.
Available: 500 m² \ 5,382 sq ft
Investment Properties: For sale
- The passing total rent is €85,000 per annum.
- The lease has an unexpired WAULT of 9.8 years and expires December 31st 2028.
- Guiding excess €1,100,000 (subject to contract) for the subject Investment which equates to 7.12 % based on current rent and allowing for standard purchaser's costs 8.46%.
- We are advised the property is held long leasehold.
Max: 186 m² \ 2,004 sq ft
Available: 186 m² \ 2,004 sq ft
Industrial/Logistics: To let
- The property extends to approx. 4.45 Ha (11 Acres) with approx. 110m frontage to the R445 Road.
- The accommodation comprises a former pharmaceuticals factory of approx. 12,077 sq.m (130,000 sq.ft) providing production area, administrative offices and (approx. 24,000 sq.ft) warehousing with 150 KVA power throughout
- There are four dock levellers in one of the warehouses.
- Occupiers within the park include: NCT Centre, Brenwood Products Limited, Quigley's Bakery, Moneygall Glazing Accessories Ltd. and LM Garage
Available: 12,000 m² \ 129,167 sq ft
Bottom content -TOP16