Office: To let, Leasehold
- 25 Suffolk Street occupies a prominent position in the heart of Dublin 2, located just off Grafton Street with an abundance of amenities within walking distance.
- The unit is laid out to provide a mix of open plan and cellular offices with floor to ceiling heights in excess of 3 meters.
- Public transport links within close proximity such as LUAS, DART and Commuter rail and Dublin Bus.
- Surrounding occupiers include: FFA Accountants, AIB, Barclays Bank and WeWork.
Max: 250 m² \ 2,691 sq ft
Available: 250 m² \ 2,691 sq ft
Retail: To let, Leasehold
- Now available to let on a new 10 year lease
- The property comprises a ground floor restaurant premises which is in excellent condition throughout.
- This Restaurant benefits from a superb location
- On street parking
Available under a new short term 2 year lease only.
Max: 175 m² \ 1,887 sq ft
Available: 175 m² \ 1,887 sq ft
Investment Properties: For sale
- The passing total rent is €85,000 per annum.
- The lease has an unexpired WAULT of 9.8 years and expires December 31st 2028.
- Guiding excess €1,100,000 (subject to contract) for the subject Investment which equates to 7.12 % based on current rent and allowing for standard purchaser's costs 8.46%.
- We are advised the property is held long leasehold.
Max: 186 m² \ 2,004 sq ft
Available: 186 m² \ 2,004 sq ft
Industrial/Logistics: To let
- The property extends to approx. 4.45 Ha (11 Acres) with approx. 110m frontage to the R445 Road.
- The accommodation comprises a former pharmaceuticals factory of approx. 12,077 sq.m (130,000 sq.ft) providing production area, administrative offices and (approx. 24,000 sq.ft) warehousing with 150 KVA power throughout
- There are four dock levellers in one of the warehouses.
- Occupiers within the park include: NCT Centre, Brenwood Products Limited, Quigley's Bakery, Moneygall Glazing Accessories Ltd. and LM Garage
Available: 12,000 m² \ 129,167 sq ft
Bottom content -TOP16