Office: To let, Leasehold
- Raised access floors
- Metal tile suspended ceilings
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LED lighting
New lease terms
Min: 1,649 m² \ 17,750 sq ft
Max: 5,111 m² \ 55,014 sq ft
Available: 5,111 m² \ 55,014 sq ft
Retail: To let, Leasehold
- The unit will extend to 2448 sq.m over 2 levels with 1468 sq.m. on the ground floor and 980 sq.m. at mezzanine.
- The unit can be leased as a single unit or alternatively it is possible to subdivide the unit to create 2 units of 1218 sq.m.
- Belgard Retail Park is prominently located on Belgard Road close to its junction with Airton Road. Tallaght is the largest suburb in Dublin with a population of almost 80,000.
- Belgard Retail Park which was developed in 2003 is currently occupied by B&Q, Home Store and More, Mothercare, Halfords and Burger King.
Max: 2,448 m² \ 26,350.05 sq ft
Available: 2,448 m² \ 26,350.05 sq ft
Investment Properties: For sale
- Let to Camile Thai Kitchen Limited on a 10 FRI lease from 1st August 2017.
- Let to Synnott Solicitors new 10 year lease commencing from January 2019.
- We understand the property is held freehold or long leasehold equivalent.
- The property is BER Exempt.
Max: 120 m² \ 1,292 sq ft
Available: 120 m² \ 1,292 sq ft
Industrial/Logistics: To let
- The property extends to approx. 4.45 Ha (11 Acres) with approx. 110m frontage to the R445 Road.
- The accommodation comprises a former pharmaceuticals factory of approx. 12,077 sq.m (130,000 sq.ft) providing production area, administrative offices and (approx. 24,000 sq.ft) warehousing with 150 KVA power throughout
- There are four dock levellers in one of the warehouses.
- Occupiers within the park include: NCT Centre, Brenwood Products Limited, Quigley's Bakery, Moneygall Glazing Accessories Ltd. and LM Garage
Available: 12,000 m² \ 129,167 sq ft
Land: Expressions of Interest
- On behalf of Kerry County Council, Expressions of Interest are invited for the development of this strategic property.
- Formerly known as the Pretty Polly factory, the property is located on the Upper Park Road, approx. 1.8 km from Killarney town centre.
- Adjacent to the Park Shopping Centre, Supervalu, MD O’Shea & Sons Builders Merchants. Close to Killarney Sports & Leisure Centre and Hotel Killarney.
- Property comprises approx. 7.4 acres which includes an industrial facility with a footprint of approximately 11,000 sq.m.
Available: 30,000 m² \ 322,917 sq ft
Bottom content -TOP16