Office: To let, Leasehold
- ** Flexible lease terms on offer** Situated in the heart of Grafton Street this property lies convenient to all the amenities of the City Centre, including a host of restaurants, bars, hotels and retail areas.
- Predominately open plan 4-storey building accessed through a separate entrance at ground floor level. Open plan with some cellular offices.
- Retailers located on this famous street include: Brown Thomas, Hugo Boss and Pandora amongst others. Neighbouring occupiers include: Davy, New Ireland Assurance, KPMG and AVIVA.
- The area is well serviced by public transport links including LUAS Cross City which passes Dawson Street. DART and Commuter rail services at Pearse Street, ample Dublin Bus routes are situated in the vicinity servicing all of suburbs.
Max: 111 m² \ 1,197 sq ft
Available: 111 m² \ 1,197 sq ft
Retail: To let, Leasehold
- Now available to let on a new 10 year lease
- The property comprises a ground floor restaurant premises which is in excellent condition throughout.
- This Restaurant benefits from a superb location
- On street parking
Available under a new short term 2 year lease only.
Max: 175 m² \ 1,887 sq ft
Available: 175 m² \ 1,887 sq ft
Investment Properties: For sale
- Let to Camile Thai Kitchen Limited on a 10 FRI lease from 1st August 2017.
- Let to Synnott Solicitors new 10 year lease commencing from January 2019.
- We understand the property is held freehold or long leasehold equivalent.
- The property is BER Exempt.
Max: 120 m² \ 1,292 sq ft
Available: 120 m² \ 1,292 sq ft
Industrial/Logistics: To let
- The property extends to approx. 4.45 Ha (11 Acres) with approx. 110m frontage to the R445 Road.
- The accommodation comprises a former pharmaceuticals factory of approx. 12,077 sq.m (130,000 sq.ft) providing production area, administrative offices and (approx. 24,000 sq.ft) warehousing with 150 KVA power throughout
- There are four dock levellers in one of the warehouses.
- Occupiers within the park include: NCT Centre, Brenwood Products Limited, Quigley's Bakery, Moneygall Glazing Accessories Ltd. and LM Garage
Available: 12,000 m² \ 129,167 sq ft
Land: Expressions of Interest
- On behalf of Kerry County Council, Expressions of Interest are invited for the development of this strategic property.
- Formerly known as the Pretty Polly factory, the property is located on the Upper Park Road, approx. 1.8 km from Killarney town centre.
- Adjacent to the Park Shopping Centre, Supervalu, MD O’Shea & Sons Builders Merchants. Close to Killarney Sports & Leisure Centre and Hotel Killarney.
- Property comprises approx. 7.4 acres which includes an industrial facility with a footprint of approximately 11,000 sq.m.
Available: 30,000 m² \ 322,917 sq ft
Bottom content -TOP16