Office - To let - Ground Floor, Block B, Joyce's Court - Dublin
- Fully fitted office space
- Modern office space in excellent condition throughout to provide a mixture of open plan, board/meeting rooms and break out areas
- Located in the heart of Dublin city centre with a host of amenities and transport links on your doorstep
- Available on flexible lease terms
Block B, Joyces Court is a 5 storey over basement, Grade A office building with an impressive high quality reception area with lift access to all floors including the underground car park. The ground floor accommodation is currently fully fitted as a canteen however has the ability to be transformed for office use. There is also an auditorium in place which has the capacity to seat between 100-150 people.
Joyce’s Court is strategically positioned on Talbot Street in Dublin’s business District. The total regeneration of the quays over the past decade has resulted in it becoming a highly desirable location for multinational occupiers. The property is surrounded by an array of amenities such as cafés, bars and restaurants.
Nearby Henry Street plays host to many of the city’s department stores, while the ILAC and Jervis Street shopping centres are just minutes away.
• Fully fitted
• Flexible and efficient floor plates
• Impressive reception and lobby area
• Solid floors
• Suspended ceilings with spot lighting
• Air conditioning
• Fully fitted canteen area
• Comms room
• Ladies and gents toilet facilities on each floor
• 2 high speed passenger lifts
• Shower facilities
• Secure bicycle parking at basement level