Office - To let - 4th Floor, Joyce's Court - Dublin
- Fully fitted office space
- Current configuration provides a mixture of bright open plan office space and meeting rooms
- Access to balcony area with panoramic views over Dublin City Centre
- Host of amenities and transport links within close proximity including Connolly station, Luas and Bus Eireann.
Part 4th floor, Joyce’s Court offers fully fitted office accommodation providing bright, flexible and efficient work space. The current configuration consists of a mixture of open plan office space, meeting rooms and a kitchenette. There is also access to a balcony area with panoramic views over Dublin City Centre.
Joyce’s Court is strategically positioned on Talbot Street in Dublin’s business District. The total regeneration of the quays over the past decade has resulted in it becoming a highly desirable location for multinational occupiers. The property is surrounded by an array of amenities such as cafés, bars and restaurants. Nearby Henry Street plays host to many of the city’s department stores, while the ILAC and Jervis Street shopping centres are just minutes away. The property offers unrivalled access to the transport hub of Dublin given their proximity to Connolly station (DART and Luas) and Busaras.
• Fully fitted offices with a mix of boardroom/ meeting rooms and open plan office space.
• Raised access floors with floor boxes wired for power
• Carpet tiles throughout
• Suspended ceilings incorporating Cat 2 recesses light fittings
• VRV Air Conditioning
• 2 high speed passenger lifts
• Balcony area Impressive reception area
• Ladies and gents toilets