Office - To let - Unit 1, Dublin Airport Logistics Park - Dublin
- High profile position at the entrance to Dublin Airport Logistics Park.
- Excellent local amenities with numerous hotels, restaurants, shops and cafes only a short distance away.
- Flexible, efficient floor plates and excellent natural light.
- Mix of open plan office space and executive offices/meeting rooms.
Unit 1, Dublin Airport Logistics Park occupies a high profile position at the west entrance to the Business Park just off the R122. Located in the Metro North Economic Corridor, Dublin Airport Logistics Park is strategically positioned along excellent road infrastructure to offer immediate access onto the M2 and M50. Dublin Airport is within a 5 minute drive and The Port Tunnel is 10 minutes away. In addition, the area is also served by a bus route on St Margaret's Road.
The Business Park is an established commercial location with local occupiers including DHL, Gliead Sciences, Simtech Aviation, Harvey Norman, DNATA, Gate Gourmet and Frank Flanagan Fittings all located in the immediate vicinity. There are Excellent local amenities with numerous hotels, restaurants, shops and cafes only a short distance away.
483 sq. m. - 2,095 sq. m. (5,199 sq. ft. - 22,553 sq. ft.).
Unit 1, Dublin Airport Logistics Park comprises 2,095 sq. m (22,553 sq. ft.) of office space over the first and second floors. The offices provide occupiers with flexible, efficient floor plates and excellent natural light. The accommodation benefits from a mix of open plan office space and executive offices/meeting rooms. All floors can be accessed via a high speed no. 8 person lift. 66 surface car parking spaces accompany the property.
- Impressive double height reception
- Solid flooring
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LED lighting
- Kitchenette facilities (1st & 2nd floors)
- Ladies & gents toilets
- Security alarm
- Fire alarm