Office - To let - Dublin
- Available on a short term lease.
- 39 Harcourt Street is a mid-terraced 4 storey over basement Georgian Building extending to a net internal area of approximately 346.02 sq.m (3,724 sq.ft)
- Very accessible by public transport with the Luas green line located adjacent to the building and major Dublin bus routes within a 3 minute walk on Harcourt Street.
- Benefits from a wide array of amenities and services including restaurants, cafés, hotels shops.
** Location **
39 Harcourt Street is located in the heart of Dublin 2. Incoming occupiers have the opportunity to be at the centre of city life in Dublin. Concert venues, museums, galleries, parks, universities, and colleges are all close by, with a wide range of exclusive hotels, restaurants, cafés and bars on your doorstep.
The immediate area is an established commercial destination and plays host to a number of national and multinational businesses such as; Aviva, Dropbox, L'Oreal, Byrne Wallace, Barclays, Investec, EY and more. Along with the LUAS Green Line station at Harcourt Street on your doorstep, numerous Dublin Bike hubs and a vibrant network of Dublin Bus serve the immediate area.
** Description **
39 Harcourt Street is a mid-terraced 4 storey over basement Georgian building extending to approximately 346.02 m2 (3,725 sq. ft.).
Basement: 56.58 sq m / 609 sq ft
Hall floor: 66.74 sq m / 718 sq ft
1st floor return: 12.48 sq m / 134 sq ft
1st floor: 64.62 sq m / 696 sq ft
2nd floor: 65.44 sq m / 704 sq ft
3rd floor: 80.16 sq m / 863 sq ft
Total: 346.02 sq m / 3,724 sq ft
** Specification **
- Plastered and painted walls
- Solid floors
- Mix of carpet and vinyl flooring throughout
- Plastered and painted ceilings
- Suspended lighting
- 4 person passenger lift
- Gas fired central heating
- Kitchenette facility
- Security alarm
- Fire alarm
- Ladies and gents toilets