Office - To let - 18-19 Duke Street - Dublin
- Excellent corner position where Duke Street meets Duke Lane giving excellent branding opportunity.
- Surrounded by all the cities amenities offering incoming occupiers a choice of bars, cafés, restaurants, shopping and parking facilities.
- Highly accessible with the LUAS Cross City, the DART, Dublin Bikes and numerous bus routes in close proximity.
- Dedicated ground floor reception area with passenger lift.
18-19 Duke Street commands an excellent corner position on Duke Street at its junction with Duke Lane next door to Lemon and Duke and the recently redeveloped Royal Hibernian Way giving occupiers fantastic branding opportunities. Duke Street which connects Grafton Street with Dawson Street is one of the busiest streets in the area.
The property is surrounded by all the cities amenities offering incoming occupiers a choice of bars, cafés, restaurants, shopping and parking facilities. The property is highly accessible with the LUAS Cross City, the DART, Dublin Bikes and numerous bus routes in close proximity.
Dublin 2 is considered Dublin's key business centre has attracted high calibre international occupiers including Barclays, Goshawk Aviation, AIB, Jet.com, Davy to name a few.
18-19 Duke Street is a 5 storey over basement end of terrace building that interlinks a period property with a modern extension.
The 1st to 4th floor comprises 457 sq. m (4,918 sq. ft.) of office space that can be accessed via an elevator from the dedicated ground floor reception area in the modern extension to the rear of the property. The office offers Tenants a mix of open plan accommodation and executive offices all with excellent natural light.
First Floor 147 sq. m
Second Floor 137 sq. m
Third Floor 137 sq. m
Fourth Floor 36 sq. m
• Solid Floors
• Data points
• Plastered and painted ceilings
• Recessed spot lighting
• Storage heating
• 1x4 person passenger lift
• Dedicated ground floor reception area
• Keypad access
• Security alarm