Industrial/Logistics - To let - Tipperary
- The property extends to approx. 4.45 Ha (11 Acres) with approx. 110m frontage to the R445 Road.
- The accommodation comprises a former pharmaceuticals factory of approx. 12,077 sq.m (130,000 sq.ft) providing production area, administrative offices and (approx. 24,000 sq.ft) warehousing with 150 KVA power throughout
- There are four dock levellers in one of the warehouses.
- Occupiers within the park include: NCT Centre, Brenwood Products Limited, Quigley's Bakery, Moneygall Glazing Accessories Ltd. and LM Garage
The property is located in Lisbunny Industrial Estate on the R445 (Old Dublin Road) approx. 1km from the vibrant market town of Nenagh. The site itself is less than 5km from the M7 motorway; providing easy access to Limerick and Tralee southwest, and to Dublin northeast.
- Email enquiries only
- To let in its entirety on flexible lease terms. (Current tenants in place due to vacate)
- Requires substantial repairs and refurbishment at tenants expense
- Price on application