Office: For sale, Freehold
- Impressive four-storey over-basement Georgian building with mews
- Prominent location in the heart of the city€TM business district and adjacent to Fitzwilliam Square
- Excellent public transport links
- 375.91 sq. m / 4,046sq. ft. (NIA) with 2 secure on-site car parking spaces
Max: 376 m² \ 4,047 sq ft
Available: 376 m² \ 4,047 sq ft
Office: For sale
- 17 Fitzwilliam Place is a mid-terraced 4 storey over basement Georgian Building extending to a net internal area of approximately 383.18 sq.m (4,124 sq.ft) with a standalone two storey residential mews to the rear 101.01 sq.m (1,087 sq.ft).
- The property is available with the benefit of Full Vacant Possession.
- 17 Fitzwilliam Place is situated in the heart of Georgian Dublin in close proximity to the scenic Fitzwilliam Square and Lower Leeson Street.
- Amenities within close proximity on the vibrant Baggot Street Lower include FX Buckley’s, O’Donoghues, Lolly & Cooks, Bear Market Café, Coffee Angel and Cirrillos.
Max: 383 m² \ 4,125 sq ft
Available: 383 m² \ 4,125 sq ft
Bottom content -TOP30 Buy Offices